Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Injectors?

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2010, 07:15 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Injectors?

Im looking at getting new injectors really soon and im wondering if 55lb injectors are too much for what i have currently?

right now its cam only ms4, but i have heads and an intake sitting in the garage waiting for my nitrous kit savings fund to get a litte bit more in it (pan on 200 DP to start) I was looking everywhere and the 55ln fast injectors are cheaper than the 42lb and i was just wondering if that was going to be overkill?

or if i should look at the racetronix 42lb units

what injectors would everyone recommend

im also planning on runnning the racetronix fuel pump kit from TSP
Old 06-12-2010, 07:08 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SS4Luck
Im looking at getting new injectors really soon and im wondering if 55lb injectors are too much for what i have currently?

right now its cam only ms4, but i have heads and an intake sitting in the garage waiting for my nitrous kit savings fund to get a litte bit more in it (pan on 200 DP to start) I was looking everywhere and the 55ln fast injectors are cheaper than the 42lb and i was just wondering if that was going to be overkill?

or if i should look at the racetronix 42lb units

what injectors would everyone recommend

im also planning on runnning the racetronix fuel pump kit from TSP
55 is rated at 43.5 fuel pressure. They will be 63 in your rail. Way too much. Even 42 which would be 50. Also too much. Heads and cam ls1's need a 36 at 58 psi. No need to over inject.. We have ls1 36's or 42"s for as low as 239 a set, flow matched. Call 770 888 1662 for details