Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Need Custom Fuel system pic's and directions

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-2004 | 10:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Default Need Custom Fuel system pic's and directions

I need your help guys. I am going to be buying my fuel system stuff from Nasty Nate and i was wondering if any of you have any pics you can send me or any sites i can look at to help me along the way. The car is off the ground and the motor and tranny are out so running lines wont be hard at all.
This is what i am looking at doing.
1-Boost ref,Rising Reg.
8-an line as my feed coming out of my stock tank feeding off of 2 walbro 340's. I am wanting to run the stock feed as my return also. I already have 1-340 and i need pics of to see the best way to mount them.
I plan on running his high flow rails and 57# Injectors also and i need pic's of those to see how you guys set yours up. Let me know if you ran into any snags and little insites on what to do and what not to do. Thanks
Kyle

Last edited by NA$TY-TA; 01-16-2004 at 12:00 PM.
Old 01-16-2004 | 10:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

if you havent seen my site yet
http://www.cofba.org/users/smokinhaw...-pics/fuel.htm
Old 01-16-2004 | 11:18 AM
TECH Senior Member

SmokinHawk i saw your site and i can follow all your steps, but i am looking for my under the hood pic;s and close ups of how you attatched the Reg and fuel rails. Where you plumbed the 8-an line in the rails and and then......... If you have any more pics you can email them to my hotmail account. itlxlr8@hotmail.com

Thanks
Kyle
Old 01-16-2004 | 02:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Talked to Nate @ Nasty Performance and he hooked me up with everything i am going to need. Thanks Nate
Kyle
Old 01-16-2004 | 03:22 PM
TECH Addict

1-Boost ref,Rising Reg.
why? dont add yet another factor in your setup that you dont need. tuning more than makes up for this. just do it the RIGHT way the first time. aside from that it's more money.

8-an line as my feed coming out of my stock tank feeding off of 2 walbro 340's. I am wanting to run the stock feed as my return also. I already have 1-340 and i need pics of to see the best way to mount them.
just mock them up, we'll figure it out.

I plan on running his high flow rails and 57# Injectors also and i need pic's of those to see how you guys set yours up. Let me know if you ran into any snags and little insites on what to do and what not to do. Thanks
i'd be literally shocked if Nate didnt send some pics allready. he's pretty darn photo happy.

i'd look into setting them up similar to Harlan's. y-block in the center of the underside of the cowl, and -6 or -8 AN fittings to each side and a y out the rear as the outlet for the return. best fuel distribution possible w/ a return style system.
Old 01-16-2004 | 08:08 PM
FormerVendor

You are right Vents he has some pics. Our boost referance regulator is only $110.99 how is that more money and yes if he gets a good tune it may not need it but our reg. works both ways. He wants clean under the hood with a cross over in the front.

Thanks Nate
Old 01-16-2004 | 09:34 PM
Coal Mining Director

If you get a chance post some pics here Nate.