Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

No Power to Fuel Pump...Few Quesitons...

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2010, 12:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question No Power to Fuel Pump...Few Quesitons...

First off I have done some searching on this matter and found a few ideas, but my situation is different then some that I have found.

Because I didn't replace my pump or change any big component in my car where I would miss the ground on the back of driver side head I am at a stand still on what is going wrong.

What I did change was the stock brake lines to SS braided brake lines and bled the brake lines. The only thing electrical was a new battery optima red top 34/78.

So I know it must have an electrical issue because the car started fine 2 weeks ago before I stopped driving for brake line replacement. but now its getting zero power no even turning on. (I have the twin in tank racetronix set up with hot wire kit (nasty Stage 3 fuel system just for FYI reasons)

I have seen where some people "jump" the relay and everything kicks on...maybe a noob question but how do you do that???

Also checked with DMM and I have power at fuel pump fuse which is still good and I had power at 2 of the 4 connections where the relay is...I did go get a new relay and still nothing so I just reinstalled the stocker...other than that everything is hooked up the same and has not been touched...

Sorry for a repeat thread but I'm going crazy ...Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated..