Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Metco Motorsports Fuel Rails

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2010 | 01:44 PM

Default Metco Motorsports Fuel Rails

I wanna buy a set of polished Metco FR for my 383ci Fast 90 30lb inj. Does anyone have any thoughts? I think they look freakin awesome... see pics. Don't know if they're worth the money. Just lookin for some feedback...
Attached Thumbnails Metco Motorsports Fuel Rails-mfr3000-3.jpg   Metco Motorsports Fuel Rails-mfr3000-1.jpg  

Last edited by supersleeper73; 09-29-2010 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Adding a pic
Old 10-01-2010 | 09:51 AM
TECH Addict

Those do look really nice...I was actually getting kinda bummed that the Aeromotive rails are that red anodize color that I don't like...was kinda hoping for black...but I could make due with polished...they're also available in clear anodize.
Old 10-01-2010 | 10:18 AM

Originally Posted by Mike454SS
Those do look really nice...I was actually getting kinda bummed that the Aeromotive rails are that red anodize color that I don't like...was kinda hoping for black...but I could make due with polished...they're also available in clear anodize.
Nothing against Aeromotive either. Their product is excellent quality from what I understand. I have a blue Camaro and want chrome or blue anodized fuel rails is all so I agree. You might try Summit Racing rails...

Check out this thread:
https://ls1tech.com/forums/fueling-i...de-review.html

These look black and from what this guy says they are excellent quality.
Old 10-01-2010 | 02:27 PM
TECH Addict

Thats cool...I need to make sure whatever I buy is compatible with an LS2 manifold, and "older style" EV6 injectors...but the Summit stuff certainly does look great...summit's website is blocked at work though lol...Jegs isn't...I'll check them out more tonight.