Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Plumbing Pro Flo Fuel Rails.....Needing a little help

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-2011, 09:53 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Arrow Plumbing Pro Flo Fuel Rails.....Needing a little help

I bought a brand new Edelbrock Pro Flo intake and rails from a guy here in town that just got in a little pinch. Just needing to know how to set my fuel system up right. Fuel system is still completely stock. I used to have a ls6 intake and rails which I had the corvette filter/regulator on. Then had a -6 3/8 line running to the fuel rail. Now I need to plumb this one. I bought a regulator (Fuel Lab 515) from Chris yesterday. Would a y best the best way? Do I still need the corvette/regulator or could I just run a supply into a y, which goes in the front of each fuel rail, then fuel goes through them to the back into the FPR, then out back to the factory return? Or do I need to beef everything up. I am also thinking of picking up an A1000 to help out. Just not putting down enough power. I am just clueless when it comes to this stuff. Sorry for the long confusing post guys. As you can see I am lost.
Old 04-08-2011, 03:56 PM
FormerVendor

I think you are making it way to complicated. What is it going on? Feel free to give me a call I will help you get it straightened out.
Old 04-08-2011, 10:07 PM
TECH Resident

I will Monday!!!