Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Vacuum Leak at injector.... O-ring??

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2011, 03:39 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Vacuum Leak at injector.... O-ring??

Anybody ever have this problem before? I searched and didn't find any results.

I popped the hood this afternoon while the car was running to hear a hissing sound, traced it to the #2 injector leaking if I push down on the rail it stops so I'm pretty sure its the injector. is there a specific injector O-ring I need to run for my combo or will a stock replacement work?

I am running a Fast 102 LS3 Intake with LS2 Rails (Spaced up) & LS1 style injectors. I've never heard it before so I know this is something new I'm hoping its a fast quick fix.

Also if anyone knows where I can get actual rail spacers and not washers please let me know.

Last edited by SmokedOutZ28; 05-03-2011 at 04:55 PM.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:56 PM
11 Second Club

Problem fixed! Now I need fuel rail spacers. any sponser want to help me out with that?
Old 02-11-2016, 03:12 PM
Launching!

I know this is really old but i wanted to ad this to maybe help someone in the future.

I was having this same problem, a vacuum leak coming from the fuel injector. It ended up being the #2 fuel injector was pushed down into the intake manifold too much and it pulled out of the fuel rail just enough to make noise (sounded like a vacuum leak). I pushed the injector up into the fuel rail and all is well.

Quick Reply: Vacuum Leak at injector.... O-ring??