Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

three duce fuel injection- tri power

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 02:44 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default three duce fuel injection- tri power

I know this is a little out there but does anyone know of a fuel injection that looks anything like, or could be used to simulate the look of a 67 427-435 corvette tri power setup?I would like to do a 427-435 tribute car(for lack of a better description).67 corvette with ls7 or some version of an ls427 cube motor,six speed.I thought it would be pretty cool to do this and make it look as close as you could to a 427-435 big block but have all the benifits of the ls7 and six speed.You could use the holley big block valve cover simulators and if possible do a look alike three duece fuel injection with a tri power air cleaner on top.Only thing that even comes close that I have found is the mooneyes fuel injection setup.Anyone know of any thing that might work for this?
Old 02-09-2013, 06:34 PM
TECH Regular

Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts

The manifold is going to be your biggest problem. Holley does make a dual quad carb-style manifold but no six-pack that I have seen.
Old 02-17-2013, 11:27 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

speedway has some 3 2bbl to 4bbl adapters http://www.speedwaymotors.com/search...b-adapter.html

Quick Reply: three duce fuel injection- tri power