Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Bosch SVO 30# red top injector where to buy a single one? Sponsors? Any1 who knows...

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 05:29 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Bosch SVO 30# red top injector where to buy a single one? Sponsors? Any1 who knows...

I bought a set of these injectors used from a member on here. One is leaking or stuck. I certainly don't want to buy a while new set. I've searched key words and part number for them on google and eBay. I can't find anything that is not a set of 8. Lots of used sets of 8. I'd like to buy a new single injector. But I can't find them for the life of me. what cars did these come in from the factory? Year and submodel. Would I be able to get on from somewhere like autozone? I've got no clue. Someone point me in the right direction.
Old 04-08-2013, 07:58 PM
TECH Regular

Ttt...
Old 04-09-2013, 04:36 PM
TECH Addict

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

fic shoud have them
Old 04-09-2013, 04:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 18 Likes on 10 Posts

They dont make those anymore. But for as long as they did and as popular as they were I'm sure you can find one somewhere.
Old 04-09-2013, 07:58 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Gray86hatch
fic shoud have them
Yes we do!
Old 04-09-2013, 11:00 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by FICINJECTORS
Yes we do!
sell a single one? and how much?

i used the bosch part number and was able to find one on ebay new (unused) for $65 at my door.

i like to buy from sponsors if i can tho. i appreciate all the help you guys give to gearheads, so i dont care to fork out an extra $10 for the same part, and if your cheaper, even better! lol
Old 04-09-2013, 11:14 PM
TECH Regular

hmm now im confused... maybe i just suck at navigating your site... lol i found some that look like them, under category for a bunch of BMW's. and then the grey top fords are similar. idk what they flow. but i wont put anything in that isnt exactly the same.

maybe i should have mentioned i have the EV1's not the EV6's. i found the EV6's on your site.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:15 PM
TECH Regular

hmm now im confused... maybe i just suck at navigating your site... lol i found some that look like them, under category for a bunch of BMW's. and then the grey top fords are similar. idk what they flow. but i wont put anything in that isnt exactly the same.

maybe i should have mentioned i have the EV1's not the EV6's. i found the EV6's on your site.
Old 04-10-2013, 09:46 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by Numba20

They are not on our site. I keep them because we warranty our products so I have spares. 60 bucks for one call me to order
Old 04-10-2013, 10:08 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by FICINJECTORS
They are not on our site. I keep them because we warranty our products so I have spares. 60 bucks for one call me to order
Turns out what I assumed was a faulty injector was really a bad ground. So now I'm not in need of one. But I may be looking to do some different injectors when I get some 1.6 rr's and chromoly push rods, retune will be required for new rockers so injector choices are pretty well wide open. I'll be getting in touch.

Quick Reply: Bosch SVO 30# red top injector where to buy a single one? Sponsors? Any1 who knows...