Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

No injector pulse

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2013, 11:36 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No injector pulse

I've had a running issue for the last week or two and I'm trying to get to the bottom of it. It's all stemming from an intake manifold install. The first time I bolted it down it started fine but with major vacuum leaks, so I took the steps to fix all the leaks and bolted everything back down and also replaced the battery while I was at it. Now it won't start. I picked up noids for both in-line spark test and my injectors and after testing all the way around, I'm not getting any pulse on my injectors. All the sensors appear to be plugged in and in good condition. I'm getting a 12v constant at the injectors when the key is in the on position and both INJ fuses are good. I'm somewhat new to the LSX platforms but I'm trying to do what I can here to get the car back on the road. Would greatly appreciate any help.
Old 09-08-2013, 01:47 PM
Teching In

I was able to get the care to start off of starting fluid, but it will immediately die. The second time it started I shut it right off and tried to start it again right away with no luck, so I am definitely receiving spark. Could this be a CKP issue? I never messed with it, or the wiring, but I've heard of them simply fouling because of heat alone.
Old 09-09-2013, 02:30 PM
Staging Lane

Do you have an aftermarket alarm unit?
Old 09-09-2013, 03:24 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Have you checked the crank sensor to ensure you did not pull or leave it half way plugged in when doding the manifold swap?
Old 09-20-2013, 08:46 PM
Staging Lane

Ohm out each injector individually and post the results

Quick Reply: No injector pulse