Default Fitech vs fast ls manager vs tune/harness

Looking for the pros and cons of each style including cost,hp potential...etc

Fitech Tb systems $1,000-$1500 self tuning
Fast ls ez-efi 2.0 self tuning $1500 self tuning using ls intake and injectors
Traditional tune/dyno modified harness
Old 02-28-2016, 05:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm here for you I have a fitech power adder 600 installed on my 6.0 I will tell you,they seem a little rattled when talking to tech Mine is still having a full throttle issue,just falls on face and sputters badly we both have been working on it for 3 weeks trying to figure it
It is also I little cold natured other than that starts fine idles good I think they have sold more than they could tech. Kind of getting its not our product,its you Also a lot of the features are hidden in the handheld and you have to unlock,which isn't hard but instructions mention nothing about this,had to call also had to call to wire nitrous,again no detailed instructions I think I might b the first to use one on a ls with nos If you have a ls you also have to run the MSD because it wont fire the coils It will do timing and such on gen 1 I'm calling back tomorrow to see where we r My next FI will b port like factory or back to trusty carb lol Unit does have a lot of things to offer nos users,will shut NOS and turn back on also you can set AFR target Really powerful tuner when right
Old 03-01-2016, 02:53 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by lugnut1728
I'm here for you I have a fitech power adder 600 installed on my 6.0 I will tell you,they seem a little rattled when talking to tech Mine is still having a full throttle issue,just falls on face and sputters badly we both have been working on it for 3 weeks trying to figure it
It is also I little cold natured other than that starts fine idles good I think they have sold more than they could tech. Kind of getting its not our product,its you Also a lot of the features are hidden in the handheld and you have to unlock,which isn't hard but instructions mention nothing about this,had to call also had to call to wire nitrous,again no detailed instructions I think I might b the first to use one on a ls with nos If you have a ls you also have to run the MSD because it wont fire the coils It will do timing and such on gen 1 I'm calling back tomorrow to see where we r My next FI will b port like factory or back to trusty carb lol Unit does have a lot of things to offer nos users,will shut NOS and turn back on also you can set AFR target Really powerful tuner when right
Ya i seen your post in the FiTech thread. Hopefully they get you sorted out, it seems yours is the only bad review Ive read.
Old 03-04-2016, 10:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Why not ms3 gold plug and play?
Old 03-04-2016, 10:45 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jimmyg
Why not ms3 gold plug and play?
im not familiar with that. I will look into it.
Old 03-04-2016, 11:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by superfly85
im not familiar with that. I will look into it.
What are u running for a motor? What are your goals? A lot of people like the ms3 gold box because it's plug and play and there are a lot of features. Also comes with tuning sofware u can download. If you go on sloppy mechanics.com he has a bunch of tunes for turbo applications etc that you can download
Old 03-05-2016, 10:43 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by jimmyg
What are u running for a motor? What are your goals? A lot of people like the ms3 gold box because it's plug and play and there are a lot of features. Also comes with tuning sofware u can download. If you go on sloppy mechanics.com he has a bunch of tunes for turbo applications etc that you can download
Right now the engine for the next project is a 5.3 with a good sized cam. Not really asking for a specicfic setup just in general. I get bored of cars quick so I build something drive it awhile, then start something new. the ms3 gold box seems somewhat close to the fast ls management system maybe a little cheaper. I do like the idea of the self tuning systems because my efi tuning skills are subpar at best.

Quick Reply: Fitech vs fast ls manager vs tune/harness