Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Fuel Crossover Line for FAST 102 LSXRT?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2017 | 07:14 PM
Staging Lane

Default Fuel Crossover Line for FAST 102 LSXRT?

I am temporarily installing my intake and fuel rails on my 6.7 stroker to make sure everything is good prior to the trip to the engine shop for initial fire, break-in and tune on the dyno.

I haven't bolted down the injectors and rails yet but it looks like the crossover line is going to be really short. I got the FAST recommended crossover PN 54028FRC and I don't think it is long enough. I can't find anything else on the FAST website but did find an LSXRT specific one through lsxceleration.com, PN 54031FRC. It appears to be a FAST part but I can't find it in my FAST catalog or on the website.

Anybody know which one I need? I need to get this straight quick so the startup isn't delayed.

No pic of the fuel line yet but here's the engine....

Old 08-21-2017 | 07:18 PM
Staging Lane

It was a FAST part. I dont know why I couldnt find it on the FAST website or book but its definitely theirs. Fits the lsxrt intake much better than their suggested line.
Old 08-23-2017 | 04:25 PM
TECH Senior Member
10 Year Member

not related to your question.....but I cant help but notice you have brass plugs in your heads....did you install them ? if so where did you get them ?
Old 08-23-2017 | 06:33 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by sjsingle1
not related to your question.....but I cant help but notice you have brass plugs in your heads....did you install them ? if so where did you get them ?
Advanced Induction installed them when they did the heads. Its funny- you're the second person to ask about them this week.

Quick Reply: Fuel Crossover Line for FAST 102 LSXRT?