Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Back side of intake?

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2018, 08:06 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Back side of intake?

Hey guys sorry if it’s a stupid question but here it goes. I’m putting my car back together after sitting with a bent valve and apart for a couple years, I went with a FAST 102 intake and headers and a nick Williams throttle body etc. just some goodies. I’m putting everything back together, trying to make sure all my lines are in the right spot, all vacuum lines are connected and what not. On the back of the intake manifold, there are two nipples that come out, next to the map sensor, the big one goes to the brakes, the little one though... no idea, can’t find the hose to go on it, not sure where it goes to or what it’s part of, I’ve been searching for days, can anyone help me figure out what it is, what it looks like and where it goes?? Thank you very much
Old 08-06-2018, 06:54 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Little one is for the vacuum hose for the HVAC position actuator. Hose is very tiny, maybe 1/8" dia black plastic with a rubber female connecter on it for that smaller nipple.

Pretty sure it eventually runs into one of the thicker wire looms with part of a harness in there running into the firewall. But snoop around by the HVAC box and the nearby harnesses, that small hose should be hanging out somewhere.