Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Nitro daves dedicated fuel system: What pressure should I set it at?

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2006, 10:19 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Nitro daves dedicated fuel system: What pressure should I set it at?

Yeah I am running a 150 wet shot and have a dedicated fuel system from nitro dave and wanted to know what pressure should I run it at? Whats the difference between high and low pressure.
Old 10-01-2006, 11:03 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

150 single nozzle you well more than likely be running high pressure 55-60 psi. Low pressure would be used for direct ports where you wanted to go low HP level, with more inbetween jettings.

Ricky
Old 10-03-2006, 05:58 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by blackls6
Yeah I am running a 150 wet shot and have a dedicated fuel system from nitro dave and wanted to know what pressure should I run it at? Whats the difference between high and low pressure.
I'm using #28 fuel jets on a dual nozzle NX system, running around 14 lbs of fuel pressure from my stand alone, and using the low pressure regulator spring. My AFR is around 11.5-11.8.
Originally Posted by NXRICKY
150 single nozzle you well more than likely be running high pressure 55-60 psi. Low pressure would be used for direct ports where you wanted to go low HP level, with more inbetween jettings.

Ricky
Is a bad idea to run a lower pressure like I suggested with a dual nozzle system? I was under the impression that It's OK.