Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

APS GTO twin fuel pump system - available April 07

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 10:03 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default APS GTO twin fuel pump system - available April 07

Hi Guys, Just a quick post on new APS engineering GTO projects. For some time now APS has been developing and testing a number of large fuel supply systems and I can now say that APS has decided on which engineering approach is best and will start producing this large fuel supply system in April 07. In short the APS extreme GTO fuel system will consist of a stainless steel drop in twin 255 litre per hour fuel pump assembly including the fuel bucket, an adjustable high performance fuel regulator and heavy duty wiring loom including relay and all connection hoses. I feel that this fuel system approach is the best solution for a large fuel supply and is the neatest/safest from a packaging perspective and certainly is very flexible in terms of future fuel return options, full fuel return from the fuel rails or fuel return at the fuel tank. Just wanted to let you guys know that APS will release a very thoroughly engineered fuel system to cater for high powered twin turbo or supercharged GTO engines and I will post more info and pictures over the coming weeks.

Peter