Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Walbro 255 Pissing me Off !

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2007, 03:04 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
LS1Tech 20 Year Member

Originally Posted by ramairws6
This doesn't sound good coming from the horses mouth..........the Full Throttle unit is not from Racetronixs and yet Speed Inc. is selling them as a Racetronix unit!What gives?!I too purchased mine from Speed and had this issue with the wires.Who's product is it anyways? Traver
The Racetronix F99 pump assemblies can easily be identified by the red anodized aluminum housing around the pump which simulates the factory pump's outer diameter for proper fitment. It is clearly engraved with the Racetronix name. The Racetronix F99 assembly comes complete with a proper length flex hose and a new in-tank harness complete with connector, terminal and connector locks. As far as we know current knockoff products do not have these features.

Racetronix F99 pump assemblies are randomly lot tested to ensure quality control. Pump flow vs. voltage and current tests along with physical stress analysis tests are conducted on a regular basis.

This is pretty much the same for our F98 pump assembly shown here (less our updated in-tank harness):

Manufacturer / Distributor of Automotive Fuel Systems, Components & Electronics

Please support a Racetronix dealer near you for personalized service.

>WEB SITE<
Old 03-16-2007, 08:24 AM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had no problem with my full throttle pump i just installed 2 weeks ago. The only question i had was my harness had gray and black where their wires were red and black, but black goes to black so no problem. The car started right up no problems and didn't miss a beat. That's just my experience. When i bought the pump it specifically said walboro next to the item i purchased and nothing with racetronix on speed inc.'s page, but I just wanted a walboro pump so i don't care who else puts their name on it.