Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

800hp Fuel System for LT1

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2007, 11:50 AM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 800hp Fuel System for LT1

alright gents.... i need some input here. who is running the racetronix 255lph pump with the plug and play harness?? this will be for an LT1, but i need to know what this thing is going to max out at, because im building up a good fuel system for when i procharge the car, but i dont want my fuel system to be OVERKILL for my NA setup i have right now. basically i need a max hp rating out of the racetronix 255 lph pump, racetronix A1000, etc. anyone serious about inquiring help for me feel free to PM me because i would appreciate any help, im not here just to talk up my car like a lot of people, i need a solid opinion because im in the middle of my build. thanks.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:07 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The Racetronixs single pump is good for about 600rwhp NA put a blower on that maybe 550rwhp. We offer our Stage3 street kit with dual Lonnies/Racetronixs pumps one pump will run all the time or for your setup now and the second will be triggered by a Hobbs switch under boost. give me a call I can spec out a system for your application.

Nate

Quick Reply: 800hp Fuel System for LT1