Fueling & Injection Fuel Pumps | Injectors | Rails | Regulators | Tanks

Super fueler still around for the LT1?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2008, 02:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Super fueler still around for the LT1?

I remember the paxton units use to come with a super fueler that was 3 injectors in between the throttle body and the intake. Does anyone know if that unit is still around. I need something like that for my car.

Also what are your thoughts on that unit? I would think it would work fine on a turbo app. My 160# injectors are maxed out right now since i converter to e98. Im not spending $300 per injector for the mike moran's. Setting up another set of injectors seems like a lot of work. The car did ok on high pressure with the boost a pump but that stupid thing took a **** after a week. On the dyno the car was ok for fuel at 10.2 but at the track it went to 12.5 so i need to get it back down to 10.0
Old 07-01-2008, 04:11 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You mean 10.2 A/F ratio???? On the dyno it was 10.2 and at the track it was 12.0???? Wow... quite a difference......

what kind of intake are you running???? I was going to say if it's a single plane couldn't you convert it for additional injectors..... like tig welding bungs for 8 more injectors....