Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

exotic performance plus

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2010, 12:12 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default exotic performance plus

Where is Bob from exotic performance plus. I was wanting to order two 9" rears for me and a friend. Phone disconnected and no link to the website on Ls1tech anymore.

Anybody have any ideas on where to shop.

Any other sponsors what to help me out with 2 Moser 9" rears. Please pm me.

2002gt.

Last edited by 2002gt; 04-09-2010 at 12:56 PM.
Old 04-09-2010, 12:53 PM
11 Second Club

http://www.exoticperformanceplus.com/
Old 04-09-2010, 02:03 PM
On The Tree

phone number on website doesn`t work.
Old 04-09-2010, 02:09 PM
12 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

He had alot of things goin on in his life & the shop went thru major changes. I believe his new screen name is just EPP as they are only a parts distributor now.
Old 04-22-2010, 05:17 PM
11 Second Club

I just tried to call. Nope.
Old 04-22-2010, 06:28 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Ed Blown Vert
I just tried to call. Nope.
I'm here, I started a new business and I'll be back on here as a sponsor hopefully tomorrow. Thanks. Bob

PM's disabled, please e-mail me
E-mail: brutespeed@gmail.comob@brutespeed.com

https://brutespeed.com/ Link to website

Old 04-22-2010, 07:12 PM
11 Second Club

So what happened to EPP?
Old 04-22-2010, 09:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Old 04-22-2010, 09:07 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by camz28arro
No ****. I wouldn't have posted if I found my answer. Try answering the question.

I know he closed down the service side and his wife is ill. And Bob is starting a new business.

But nothing about EPP.
Old 04-23-2010, 04:29 PM
TECH Apprentice

Old 04-24-2010, 11:39 AM
TECH Resident

Did Bob take all his supporting cast?? Hope your wife is OK Bob, prayers go out..

Andy
Old 04-24-2010, 12:53 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

im glad theyre back. theyve been a major contributor to LS enthusiasts for a long time.
Old 04-24-2010, 11:34 PM
12 Second Club

i need parts too bob
Old 04-25-2010, 02:34 AM
TECH Junkie

No ****. I wouldn't have posted if I found my answer. Try answering the question.

I know he closed down the service side and his wife is ill. And Bob is starting a new business.

But nothing about EPP.
Why you always gotta start **** Ed?
Old 04-25-2010, 06:26 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Hi guy's, Brent had a great job offer from Lingenfelter's back in December to do tuning over there. I didn't own Exotic Performance Plus, but I ran it for the owner since day one. When Brent left I decided it was time to shut the business down, as we had become so specialized that finding a tuner that could jump right in was near impossible. I worked for two and a half months without a paycheck shutting the business down, it turned out to be a huge undertaking. I also had to finish up the last three customer cars, one of them my wife and I delivered that was a 17 hour round trip from hell excursion. I was popping pain pills the entire trip because of the bulging disc in my neck.

My wife's health has thankfully stabilized, thanks for everyone's concerns and prayers, we appreciate them! I've been to rehab for my neck, I still may end up needing to get it operated on. I'm trying to get by without having another part of my neck fused together as I broke my neck in three places when I was seventeen, and another fusion will only burden the sections that aren't fused together.

I've started a new business called Brute Speed. I'll be a sponsor on here this week, and I'm working on creating a new website. Initially we won't be doing any service, I'm going to concentrate on selling parts. Thanks everyone! Bob

Old 04-25-2010, 09:10 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
Why you always gotta start **** Ed?
I got bored.

Originally Posted by BruteSpeed
... When Brent left I decided it was time to shut the business down, as we had become so specialized that finding a tuner that could jump right in was near impossible. ...

...I've started a new business called Brute Speed. I'll be a sponsor on here this week, and I'm working on creating a new website. Initially we won't be doing any service, I'm going to concentrate on selling parts. Thanks everyone! Bob
I was wondering what happened to EPP. I was trying to call you to order my rear.
But couldn't get any info and ordered it from another vendor. Good Luck Bob.
Old 04-25-2010, 07:14 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Thumbs up

I got bored.

I was wondering what happened to EPP. I was trying to call you to order my rear.
But couldn't get any info and ordered it from another vendor. Good Luck Bob.
Thanks Ed, I appreciate you trying to get in touch with me. If you have any questions about your new rear, feel free to ask me. Bob

Old 04-27-2010, 06:17 PM
Banned

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by BruteSpeed
Hi guy's, Brent had a great job offer from Lingenfelter's back in December to do tuning over there. I didn't own Exotic Performance Plus, but I ran it for the owner since day one. When Brent left I decided it was time to shut the business down, as we had become so specialized that finding a tuner that could jump right in was near impossible. I worked for two and a half months without a paycheck shutting the business down, it turned out to be a huge undertaking. I also had to finish up the last three customer cars, one of them my wife and I delivered that was a 17 hour round trip from hell excursion. I was popping pain pills the entire trip because of the bulging disc in my neck.

My wife's health has thankfully stabilized, thanks for everyone's concerns and prayers, we appreciate them! I've been to rehab for my neck, I still may end up needing to get it operated on. I'm trying to get by without having another part of my neck fused together as I broke my neck in three places when I was seventeen, and another fusion will only burden the sections that aren't fused together.

I've started a new business called Brute Speed. I'll be a sponsor on here this week, and I'm working on creating a new website. Initially we won't be doing any service, I'm going to concentrate on selling parts. Thanks everyone! Bob
WOW man, I feel your pain... literally!

About 10 years ago I was in a car accident that caused me major injuries which included 3 fractures to my neck (C4,5 & 6), 5 blown disks starting from the L5 on up, crush the right upper of my sciatic nerve, ripped my gastrocnemius, solues and the tibialis in both legs, dislocated both clavicles, ripped my right rotator cup, and sustained brain damage due to swelling and brain hemorrhaging, I now have **** for short term memory, lol... efff..

Prior to this I was benching 425lb and leg pressing over 1500lbs, now... I'm just a fat slob, lol... I never opted for surgery, just 3 years of rehab to learn to remember **** as well as walk and move. The pain I just deal with since the meds I am suppose to take would put down a whale.

Good luck to you and surgery if that is the road you head down

Oh and BTW - To talk show, lol, I was directed to EPP by one of the guys a JAWS regarding questions about narrowing my rear vs wheel size. Would it be you that can handle the questions, or someone else. PM me when you have the time. Thanks man!

DM
Old 04-29-2010, 01:00 AM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Devils Mentor
WOW man, I feel your pain... literally!

About 10 years ago I was in a car accident that caused me major injuries which included 3 fractures to my neck (C4,5 & 6), 5 blown disks starting from the L5 on up, crush the right upper of my sciatic nerve, ripped my gastrocnemius, solues and the tibialis in both legs, dislocated both clavicles, ripped my right rotator cup, and sustained brain damage due to swelling and brain hemorrhaging, I now have **** for short term memory, lol... efff..

Prior to this I was benching 425lb and leg pressing over 1500lbs, now... I'm just a fat slob, lol... I never opted for surgery, just 3 years of rehab to learn to remember **** as well as walk and move. The pain I just deal with since the meds I am suppose to take would put down a whale.

Good luck to you and surgery if that is the road you head down

Oh and BTW - To talk show, lol, I was directed to EPP by one of the guys a JAWS regarding questions about narrowing my rear vs wheel size. Would it be you that can handle the questions, or someone else. PM me when you have the time. Thanks man!

DM
Man, you've been through a lot! Holy cow!

I'll be getting to my pm's here shortly. Thanks. Bob

Old 04-29-2010, 01:09 AM
TECH Veteran

Good luck with the new business, Bob!

Just wanted to say Bob is the most honest and helpful guy I've ever worked with in the automotive field. I got in a tough spot when my shortblock ate it and and he bent over backwards to get a suitable replacement engine for my predicament. Wish EPP was still around but I fully understand the move. Glad to hear your wife's condition is stable.

Quick Reply: exotic performance plus