Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

ACE brand Ring & Pinion.. Made in the USA

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-2012, 11:27 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ACE brand Ring & Pinion.. Made in the USA

Well I'm redoing my Moser 9" here next week. I assembled it cheaply with OEM iron casing, and I've upgraded to forged, nodular, and billet aluminum pieces. Anyways, I've already bought new Richmond gears to go in it, and while I was reading on types of gears, I found ACE gears. They are nicely priced and Made in the USA.

I'm willing to bet my first response will be something like "you get what you pay for", and "probably cheap crap compared to big brands like Motive & Richmond".. Sure, but has anyone actually used these gears? It's getting harder to find Made in the USA goods, and the price is great on these.

$XXX.xx for 4.11 9" gears. Not bad. And $XXX.xx for lightweight gears.. And their website www.NOT-A-SPONSOR.com.org.gov.net.edu
Old 02-14-2012, 11:29 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 81 Likes on 72 Posts

Well "you get what you pay for" is true in most cases.....however, I would like to hear from anyone who has experience with these also.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:22 AM
TECH Enthusiast

let me know how you make out with these as far as setting up and case clearance and so forth, if they work out ok i might look into them, i have a 9 inch also and eventually i'll be replacing the stock 3.50's with something bigger, thanks
Old 02-21-2012, 01:41 AM
TECH Junkie

I actually have a set of Richmonds I'm using when I'm rebuilding my Moser 9" this week, but I'm just curious to hear because I know of a few others needing 9" setups and I'm just interested to hear feedback on them, for future reference.

Quick Reply: ACE brand Ring & Pinion.. Made in the USA