Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Car will not roll forward?

Old 06-21-2012, 10:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Car will not roll forward?

Hi im in the process of droping my engine in my 95 formula. I have taken out the drive shaft and the torque arm as well as the driveshaft yoke. The other day i had to move my car out of the garage and the car wont roll forward. So i looked under while someone else pushed and i saw the diff kinda twisting with the movement of the wheels so ifigured i had to put the torque arm back in. I put the torque arm back in and now it just wont roll forward at all but it will roll backwards without problem. I am very confused why its doing this. I also took off the diff cover and there was no metal filings in the fluid and i just wiped my finger on the bottom of the axle housing and still no filings. So my question is why wont my car roll forward???? I have made sure that my ebrake is off so i have absolutly no idead why the car wont roll forward. Any help is appreciated
Old 06-22-2012, 01:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow i cant beleive no one answered to this. Anyways for anyone reading this thread it was because the driveshaft yoke wasnt in. After i put the yoke in everything works great!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Car will not roll forward?