Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

If you have a Quick Performance 9" come on in

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2013, 01:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Default If you have a Quick Performance 9" come on in

I've been looking at purchasing the quick performance housing with the moser axles and ta mount that they make for fbodys along with a strange center section from them just wondering how the install was for you guys? Hows is it holding up at the track? What torque arm works best with the housing? I searched for some threads about them but I only found a couple and they all seemed to be from about 1+ year ago. You can get the housing with axles and one of the strange center sections for around 2100 shipped. Thanks!
Old 03-08-2013, 05:41 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Call them I live near the shop and have used them for several rearends and parts. They will answer all your questions , alot of guys around here and personal friends of mine are running their fbody 9 inch. They make quality products. I think any torque arm works and the only thing 2 of my friends needed to buy was an adjustable pan hard bar to center it under the car. www.quickperformance.com by the way one friend has a procharged 408 and hasnt hurt his quick 9inch
Old 03-08-2013, 10:01 PM
On The Tree

They seem pretty legit, I spoke with them before find a deal on a used moser, I was going to order one. Couple guys around here have them and no issues. They come with some standard upgrades i believe too, lower LCA brackets and drain plug standard.
Old 03-22-2013, 10:16 PM
10 Second Club

I just put one in, it went pretty well. I did have to notch the T/A bracket to get my umi arm to fit and open a few holes up. But for the $ I think it was a pretty good deal.
Old 03-23-2013, 07:45 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Just ordered a 9" from them a few days ago...

Quick Reply: If you have a Quick Performance 9" come on in