Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Huge props to Gforce Engineering for stepping up

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2013, 03:34 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Huge props to Gforce Engineering for stepping up

I bought my 05 CTSV with a 418 LS3 and full Gforce rear and axles kit about 14 months ago. Needless to say, I was really screwed over on a couple of things by an unscrupulous seller and from an engine builder that went back on their word to honor a warranty, knowing they are in CA and I'm in NC and couldn't really do anything about it.

But, Gforce Engineering was the big bright spot in this... I called them before the purchase and they promised to honor their lifetime warranty on their products in my car for a total of 3 years even though I wasn't the original buyer... Well, along with the other things the last owner didn't disclose was the fact that the rear axles had a problem because of his abuse...

I called Gforce up after we determined what was wrong with them and spoke to Chris... Without hesitation, Chris told me to send him the axles and he would repair them and ship them back... He received them, repaired them, and had them back at my shop in less than week... AMAZING for an aftermarket company to step up especially for someone that wasn't the original buyer...

So this thread to give huge props to his company... Not only are their products impossible to beat, their service and ability to stand behind their products even exceeds the products themselves...

Thanks guys, for taking a little sting out of my pocket from this fixing my purchase back to perfect and for restoring my belief that not all companies want to screw you over once they get your money.
Old 05-15-2013, 06:41 PM
BMW ///M Nerd

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

GForce guys are all top notch!

Quick Reply: Huge props to Gforce Engineering for stepping up