Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Rear end advice.

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2018, 08:37 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 424 Likes on 308 Posts

Originally Posted by shepss217
You must be a sales rep for QP lol
Nah, It doesn't whine. Very satisfied with the whole setup. I see questions being asked about their rear ends all the time so I figured I would post my opinion in my experiences on this page. They're obviously a much smaller company than someone like Moser so I feel because the quality was good the customer service was good...(Mike was on the phone with me until 8pm Mountain Time helping me diagnose a problem and even gave me his personal cell to text to troubleshoot and it turned out the problem wasn't even their fault) why not support a small business that seems to offer a decent product for a fair price?
Old 04-10-2018, 08:39 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 203 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by That_One_Person
Good to hear. I love how clean your 4th is. Even though you got a bad 6th also.
Thanks man! I can't let it go...

Originally Posted by Bspeck82
Nah, It doesn't whine. Very satisfied with the whole setup. I see questions being asked about their rear ends all the time so I figured I would post my opinion in my experiences on this page. They're obviously a much smaller company than someone like Moser so I feel because the quality was good the customer service was good...(Mike was on the phone with me until 8pm Mountain Time helping me diagnose a problem and even gave me his personal cell to text to troubleshoot and it turned out the problem wasn't even their fault) why not support a small business that seems to offer a decent product for a fair price?
Thanks for sharing!

Last edited by kinglt-1; 04-10-2018 at 08:56 PM.