Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

BMR adj torque arm loosened up on me. Pleaes help!! I need TQ specs "come inside"

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-2002, 01:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BMR adj torque arm loosened up on me. Pleaes help!! I need TQ specs "come inside"

Thanks for taking the time to read this.
My torque arm just now loosened up on me and I dont want to over torque it.
It is adjusable so should I just tighten it by the adjuster? or should I tighten the bolts ect?
What are the torque specs of this.
Thanks guys.
Old 04-24-2002, 06:13 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: BMR adj torque arm loosened up on me. Pleaes help!! I need TQ specs "come inside"

You mean the bols that bolt it to the rear end or the bolts to on the tranny??? Well in either case (if it were me) I would put some lock tite or some lock washers on there to make sure I wouldn't have that problem again and then I would put as much torque as I could with a 3/8 ratchet and socket(sized appropriately) with a proper sized wrench holding the other side. If that isn't the right way to do it I guess I have screwed something up!! LOL (I have the stock torque arm so I am not sure what your application should be) You can call the parts distributor where you got it at and they should be able to tell you a certain torque spec.

Josh S.