Gears & Axles Driveshafts | Rearends | Differentials | Gears | 12 Bolt | 9 Inch | Dana

Awesome buying experience with BMR!

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2006, 09:47 AM
8 sec potential, 12 sec slip

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Awesome buying experience with BMR!

Last week I ordered a driveshaft from BMR for my new rear end. The sales guy I talked to (Jason) was very helpful and a very nice guy to deal with. Well, my Moser has arrived, and my torque arm as well yesterday and I need to get these all installed this weekend as I am on a loner 10-bolt and driveshaft since I broke both my stock driveshaft & rear at the track a month ago, and the guy who was nice enough to loan me his stock ds & rear needs it back this weekend. So am all ready to go except for the driveshaft, which still had not arrived. I did call BMR yesterday and it was scheduled to ship yesterday, but their shipping computer crashed and it did not go out. So today when I tried to check the tracking number they gave me yesterday, it showed that it was invalid. So I called BMR back and they worked it out so that they are going to ship it out today and overnight it to me for no additional shipping fees! Now that’s customer service!!

I just wanted to publicly thank Jason at BMR for all your help and I really appreciate the way BMR stepped up to the plate and took care of me in my situation as I really have run myself to the bare bone with my funds right now (with ordering the 12-bolt, tq arm, and ds) and was not financially able to pay anymore for shipping than I already had planned on.

I know **** happens, and they had some stuff come up that they had no control over that delayed my part getting out on time, but they really went the extra mile to make things right for me. I don’t know how they could make any profit off this sale after they fronted the bill for overnighting me my driveshaft, but rest assured, they gained a customer, and I look forward to doing business with them in the future! THANKS BMR!!!