Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The best camaro line up!

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2009, 08:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The best camaro line up!

So i was bored at work today so me and my buddy started talking about what a cool line up would be for the new camaro. We decided that there should be 4 models base, z28, ss, and zl1.

The base model would be just as it is now offering a6 or m6 with the same v6 engine and a rs packege.

The z28 would be geared more towards better handling and brakeing also be lighter then the rest. It would be powered by a twin turbo v6 making somewhere in the 350 to 380hp range have both a6 and m6 transmissions start around $31000

The ss would again be as it is now no need to change a good thing.

The zl1 would use the same supercharged 550hp engine from the cadillac cts-v and have beefy suspension, brakes, and better tires. Also it would have a better inteior so you know your in somthing specail and would only be offered with a m6. Start around $45000

All cars would have body differences like hoods and front bumpers they would have different wheel and tire combos as well. All cars would have all the options that the camaro already has includeing colors. I think this would make everyone happy with every kind of engine and be just like the sixties camaros. Just wanted to post this and see what some of you thought about it.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:39 PM
On The Tree

TT V6 in a Z28 ftl. The REAL Z28 was going to get an LSA or something close. Road and Track claimed it would have sang to the tune of about 570 hp, but alas it shall not be. At least not soon.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Yea but the original z28 had a small motor and was built for handleing i think its stupid for them to call the high hp camaro a z28 thats why i would call it a zl1 to make it similar to the sixties car and i think offering a smaller performance engine alongs with 2 awsome v8 engine would help the camaros imege for the new age.
Old 09-20-2009, 09:54 PM
Launching!

cool story bro

Quick Reply: The best camaro line up!