Gen 5 Camaro External Bolt-On Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Halltech Yellowjacket CAI

Old 01-01-2010, 01:48 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Halltech Yellowjacket CAI

Halltech is having a very nice sale on their 2010 Camaro CAI. Regularly $399 now on sale for $349. When checking out, type "FORUM" into the coupon code box and recieve another $50 off for a total of $299 with free shipping. This is a very nice CAI that doesn't require a tune. It has the best radiused intake tube i've seen on a CAI for the 2010 Camaro. Just thought i'd pass this along since it expires at midnight tonight. I ordered mine yesterday.

Halltech Yellowjacket
Old 01-08-2010, 01:53 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got my Halltech Yellowjacket on the doorstep today. Install was a breeze and was about 30min not counting a call to Jim, the owner. Fit and finish was great and absolutely zero issues while driving with it. Hard to tell if there was a HP increase as the temps are all over the place here lately. The car does feel stronger and accelerates more smoothly. It has a lot of little details that makes it very nice. One is the built in radius'd intake tubing. It's not built into the filter but the intake tube itself. Another thing is the recessed lip for the MAF grommet. It lines up and sits just like OEM. He even includes a little tube of lube for making install easier. I give it a A++.

Search this Thread