Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just wonderin'

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2010, 10:20 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Just wonderin'

Ive decided for awhile that the 2010 is going to be my next car. But now that im seeing them all over the road, it kind of annoys/disappoints me for some reason. I like how everytime I see firebird/ta or camaro I go, "Look look!!"

I guess when Im able to purchase it, its really not going to be as special as having a 4th gen - unless they discontinue it in like 2012 or something, which I actually wouldnt mind. Because then when I drive it, I would have the "Yes I have one of these. Yes they dont make them anymore!" feeling like I did with the bird.

Anybody else feel that way? Haha, im bored and dont have many car friends
Old 05-28-2010, 07:38 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just mod it and take pleasure in the fact that you arent a soccer mom just bought it because it was popular.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:35 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Thats how I am right now about 5th gens being all over my area, most v6 and all of the late 30s owners revving at me.

I hear my self thinking, "damn it was cool to be known to be the guy with camaro". Now it 'll probably be which red camaro?

I saw some chick driving it with a bike rack on the trunk and her kid's bike on it, but hey if it takes the ford approach of selling to everyone to get a z28 some day, why not?

I guess the feeling will be changed once I do get it.