Gen 5 Camaro External Bolt-On Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hub City Raceway in Hattiesburg Missisppion would like to host and event for you.

Search this Thread

Old 10-14-2012, 09:45 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hub City Raceway in Hattiesburg Missisppion would like to host and event for you.

I have recently taken over Hub City Raceway in Hattiesburg Mississippi and would like to host an event for you.

Could someone please tell me to contact to assist in putting this together?

I have attached a copy of a recent press release to explain who I am.

Bonnie Webb
713-9006-0042
bonnie@hubcityraceway.com

press release:

The owners of Hub City Raceway (formerly Hub City Dragway) in Hattiesburg, Mississippi have just announced a change in management for the facility.

Bonnie Webb has been named the new Director of Operations (effective September 19, 2012). She has signed a multi-year contract and is tasked with developing and executing an intense racing program for the racers and spectators within Mississippi and surrounding states.

Webb, who is relocating to the area, has been involved in drag racing her entire life. She has worked with teams in sponsorship procurement, successfully organized several $25K-to-win Outlaw 10.5 events in Texas called “Maximum Impact”, and eventually organized the Outlaw True Ten Association, a racing organization that featured events with several classes in the Texas area for over nine years.

In taking the reins at Hub City Raceway, Bonnie plans to run a variety of programs in 2013 to include Heads-up Outlaw, Grudge Racing, Bracket Racing, and a program for Jr. Dragsters. A finishing schedule for 2012 is currently in development.
Old 10-14-2012, 10:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok.... Mississippi... It's been a long day lol