Gen 5 Camaro External Bolt-On Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Opinions on Exhausts for 2010 Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2017, 01:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Opinions on Exhausts for 2010 Camaro SS

I just bought my 2nd Camaro and it is an SS. I'll admit, I'm not a huge car guy but I love driving stick and going fast and would like to make it sound better. I was looking for opinions on what kind of exhaust to buy for it. I don't like the drone sound and have done a little research and Borla S-Type sounds good. Just wondering, is there a better option out there?
Old 05-11-2017, 05:35 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by sebling3
I just bought my 2nd Camaro and it is an SS. I'll admit, I'm not a huge car guy but I love driving stick and going fast and would like to make it sound better. I was looking for opinions on what kind of exhaust to buy for it. I don't like the drone sound and have done a little research and Borla S-Type sounds good. Just wondering, is there a better option out there?
I have the atak system sounds sweet.
Old 05-11-2017, 10:57 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by JRC99Z28
I have the atak system sounds sweet.
x2 I like my atak system and sounds real good with headers
Old 05-14-2017, 11:36 AM
On The Tree

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sebling3
If you don't want drone go with Corsa. I had it on 3 different 5th Gen Camaros and you can't make it drone. With headers and cam it's the best sounding car on the track. Some prefer the deeper Borla sound in the parking lots but it will drone.

Quick Reply: Opinions on Exhausts for 2010 Camaro SS