Gen 5 Camaro Power-Adder Tech Supercharger, Turbo, Nitrous

Head/Cam/FAST/ProCharger Camaro Video

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-2010, 09:28 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by unit213
You're missing my point, which was that street cars are child's play to the guys at Livernois. 1200rwhp is literally nothing to them. Evolution is nobody in the world of drag racing. They have a 7 second car...great...lots of people do. How many races have them won with it and who have they beaten? Trust me, Livernois could run 8's no problem in a full weight street car if that was what they were focused on. They are amongst the best in the world in Pro Outlaw and in every class they run in. That's a fact. You must not follow drag racing if this is news to you. No problem though. Believe what you'd like. Enjoy your car.

Ah yes but you have changed the subject. AGAIN what HAS Livernois run with the 2010 Camaro. Not what can they do MAYBE. Who do you think will see 8's in a full weight street car first GT 500 vs 2010 Camaro the big company Livernois or the small private individual Tony? And who will see 7's first with a lightened 2010 Camaro or Gt 500? Oh wait, never mind we already know that one that would be the little no name tuner shop Evolution not the big company Livernois. You said with Livernois would kick the **** out of a GT 500 I have yet to see it with a street car Camaro or a Race weight Camaro. Perhaps some day but not now. Don't count you chicken before the eggs hatch. Enjoy your Livernois Cobra but remember they aren't the only ones that can build a fast car.

Last edited by FOG52; 05-19-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 07-12-2010, 04:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Bottom line is you can make anything fast. it just depends on how much money you want to spend.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:37 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Edit: Old thread.

Quick Reply: Head/Cam/FAST/ProCharger Camaro Video