Gen 5 Camaro Power-Adder Tech Supercharger, Turbo, Nitrous

pulley/fuel info

Search this Thread

Old 03-07-2015, 02:08 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pulley/fuel info

Did a little research but couldn't find any info. I'm looking to pulley my maggie 2300 to get more boost out of it. Right now it has the stock 3.6 pulley. I'm thinking about running a 3.0 pulley. With that size do I need to upgrade to a 8 rib setup?/swap out the rear pulleys?..I considered the 1:1 cog drive but wasn't sure if it was needed. The car has the stock bottom end. heads/cam/headers on it.

Im set on picking up an alky controls dual nozzle meth kit. I would like to upgrade the fuel system as well. Im torn between the lingenfelter twin/livernois twin or the squash system. any info is appreciated thanks.
Old 03-07-2015, 05:53 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by black08ss
Did a little research but couldn't find any info. I'm looking to pulley my maggie 2300 to get more boost out of it. Right now it has the stock 3.6 pulley. I'm thinking about running a 3.0 pulley. With that size do I need to upgrade to a 8 rib setup?/swap out the rear pulleys?..I considered the 1:1 cog drive but wasn't sure if it was needed. The car has the stock bottom end. heads/cam/headers on it.

Im set on picking up an alky controls dual nozzle meth kit. I would like to upgrade the fuel system as well. I'm torn between the lingenfelter twin/livernois twin or the squash system. any info is appreciated thanks.

I installed a 10 rib on my Whipple when I was considering going to a 3" pulley. Most people I've talked to say it's a must for that size. Which brings me to your other question.... I still haven't gone to the 3" because my Lingenfelter fuel system maxed out at 700 rwhp.

So, in my opinion, go with the Squash system and the 8 rib.

Quick Reply: pulley/fuel info