Gen 5 Camaro Racing Tech, Results Drag racing, road racing, street racing. Share tech & results!

Orange ChevyII, a few questions...

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2009, 05:19 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This kind of crap always makes me laugh.
I do not understand why this car is under such scrutiny?
I have followed his posts on youtube. It displays a perfect progression of performance.
Hard work + $$$ + time + skill = SUCCESS
Congrats are in order.

As far as the 60' times are concerned, HE has figured out the perfect way to launch HIS car.
I suggest any person who is fortunate enough to own a similar type of vehicle/platform (ie G8, Camaro, CTS...) to pay close attention.
This is FREE help and/or advice. I personally know how expensive trial and error can be. Getting a 10.5 stock suspension drag radial Monte Carlo to go consistent 1.3x 60' took years and thousands of $$$.
If I see someone struggling with a G-body at the track, I offer help and info. When someone can benefit from anothers experience, it is a bonus.

I am not ashamed to state when my Camaro finally arrives, I can only hope to be as successful.
Old 09-29-2009, 07:40 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think its pretty funny when ppl call bs on other ppl times. Its sounds like they just need to learn to drive. I think b4 its over other ppl will be running 12.5's w/o touching the motor just doing the basic weight reductions and getting the launch down. Remember all the haters call bs when the ls1's were running in the 12's stock now the feel like dumb asses and so will these ppl when a few more cars get good #'s. Good job man your car is awesome.
Old 09-29-2009, 09:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thanks guys for the compliments, I usually lol at the haters. I've said it before, I have nothing to hide for the nay sayers. I'm just helping out people with free info who want to know how to do it.

Quick Reply: Orange ChevyII, a few questions...