Gen 5 Camaro Racing Tech, Results Drag racing, road racing, street racing. Share tech & results!

white w/ black tint 2010 427SS in Frisco, Tx???(who are you)

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2010 | 09:58 PM
TECH Addict

Default white w/ black tint 2010 427SS in Frisco, Tx???(who are you)

Your car looks sick as hell bro but I need to know if your driving a real 427SS since we raced on preston road about 2 months ago coming over the overpass of 121 and I ended up about a fender and a 1/2 and still doing a slow pull before you shut down! I saw you again about a week ago and tried to say what's up and also ask you about your ride but I think you thought I was trying race you again but I wasn't. Your girl was with you so I can understand not talking so its all good! Oh and if anyone else has a white w/ black tint 2010 427SS in frisco I think this guy works at the stonebrier mall so if that's you then feel free to post up..

By the way I bought my car used with the only known mods being magnaflow exhaust so I should be around 420 to 430hp at the crank unless I have unknown mods that wasn't shared or remembered by the cadillac dealership that I got my car from...
Old 08-07-2010 | 11:07 PM
TECH Addict

Come on y'all... I'm sure someone knows this dude maybe on another forum or has seen him at a meet or something?