Gen 5 Camaro Racing Tech, Results Drag racing, road racing, street racing. Share tech & results!

Momentum Autosports Puts World Challenge Program Together For 2011.

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2011, 03:31 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Momentum Autosports Puts World Challenge Program Together For 2011.

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – FEBRUARY 15, 2011
Momentum Autosports Puts World Challenge Program Together For 2011.
Drivers Alec Udell and Ardee Toppe ready for season opener in St. Petersburg, FL.
Lewisville, TX – February 15th, 2011 – Following up on their solid 2010 effort in Continental Tire Sports Car Challenge, Momentum Autosports will be transitioning their expertise over to World Challenge with young gun Alec Udell and family friend Ardee Toppe. These two drivers will be running for a championship title in Momentum Autosports built Camaro GTS.Rs.

Momentum Autosports is in the process of completely rebuilding its Riley 2010 Camaro GS.R’s into World Challenge specifications, dubbed the GTS.R. The buildup includes many changes including two major ones; Pirelli P-Zero racing slicks and custom designed front splitter and rear wing. Momentum Autosports is deep into designing the new chassis configuration to support the additional loads imposed by the stickier tire and aero effects.

Piloting these two machines will be Alec Udell and Ardee Toppe both from the Houston, TX area. Although Alec is the young gun of the group at only 15 years old, his ability, maturity and poise behind the wheel is greater than men many years older. At a recent test with Momentum Autosports with the car in GS.R trim Alec was able to turn competitive lap times his first time in the car. Drawing from his karting and SCCA Club experience he ran an entire day never putting a wheel wrong. Ardee comes from many years of Skip Barber, SCCA and NASA Experience. He will be testing the new Momentum Autosports GTS.R in the coming weeks. Both drivers have joined with Momentum Autosports looking for the unparalleled driver development and engineering based approach to winning races.

“I am ecstatic to have Alec and Ardee on board. Both drivers bring very different experience and qualities which I am looking forward to working with. Also building these cars 100% in house has been a great experience as I am usually wearing my management hat and I have had the opportunity to dust off my engineering degree. We will once again be taking the fight to the Mustangs,” said MRGs Team Principle Jordon Musser.

“I am extremely excited to debut the Momentum Race Group Camaro GTS.R in World Challenge,” said Alec Udell.

“Having the opportunity to drive such a fantastic car with a top level team is a dream of mine. I am especially interested in their driver development program that offers me a way to improve as a driver,” said Ardee Toppe
Momentum Autosports is campaigning two Camaro GTS.Rs in the World Challenge “GTS” class.

Momentum Autosports is a full service high performance race and street car design, engineering and fabrication facility located in Lewisville, Texas.

Momentum Autosports offers “Arrive & Drive” seats in pro racing. Interested parties should contact Jordon Musser through the Momentum Autosports or Race Group websites at MomentumAutosports.com and MomentumRaceGrop.com. MA is supported by the following sponsors: AmSource Capital, Safety-Kleen, Vogtland, Sparco USA and Camaroz28.com.
For more information about the World Challenge, visit world-challenge.com.
###

Last edited by MomentumAutosports; 02-15-2011 at 03:40 PM.

Quick Reply: Momentum Autosports Puts World Challenge Program Together For 2011.