Gen 5 Camaro Racing Tech, Results Drag racing, road racing, street racing. Share tech & results!

DRAG RACING SEATS anyone have em

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2012, 03:57 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question DRAG RACING SEATS anyone have em

Anyone have drag racing seats in their 5th Gen if so can you post up some pics I want to take the seats out on race day and run one seat then reinstall the leather ones for street,
Old 11-28-2012, 08:48 PM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

I could slide the stock seat back in if I unbolted the kirkey. Thing with seats is you have to have a harness, since the buckle is attached to the stock seat.
Old 11-29-2012, 12:10 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question Race seat

Originally Posted by DietCoke
I could slide the stock seat back in if I unbolted the kirkey. Thing with seats is you have to have a harness, since the buckle is attached to the stock seat.
DC if I take the stock seatas out on race day and throw in a race seats i will geta bunch of lights or will it jack with my engine?

Im ready to take that **** out is that SRS computer under the center console some one need to do instructions on this (hint hint)
Old 11-29-2012, 12:39 PM
10 Second Club

Received 55 Likes on 48 Posts

Yeah thats the one. And all the yellow jacketed wires with yellow ends. Junk.

Here's the DIY: Unbolt that **** and throw it away.

The only light is the airbag light. Like i said on the other board, I just removed the LED from the cluster.

Corbeau makes some seat brackets for stock sliders I think, but I'm not paying corbeau prices for ****. I just used some universal jegs brackets and drilled where I needed to. You'll need a 1" spacer if you're short, since the stock sliding hardware adds 2inches or so to seat height.

Last edited by DietCoke; 11-29-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Quick Reply: DRAG RACING SEATS anyone have em