B&G Springs Installed Today.

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 11:32 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default B&G Springs Installed Today.

My car is a 1SS, has 700 miles.

Big thanks to Ethan at Higher Power Autosports for the good deals as he had this stuff in stock ready to roll!! I was shocked he had the pacesetter long tubes with cat or non cat options in stock. If anyone needs prices on the springs or headers PM me.

Spring install was pretty straight forward need the obvious tools and strut spring compressor, the rear you loosen up the sway bar mounts on the sub frame and let it hang, unbolt the lower strut bolt and then the uppers and it will come right out. Some will notice the upper perch has elongated holes, it's like that to make the ease of reinstalling the struts. Started on it at 5:50pm, was driving it at 7:30.

The ride is noticeably different as it did lower the rear damn near 2" and the front around 1.5", doesn't ride like a wagon but it feels nice and firm and planted to the ground. I haven't done an alignment as of yet but the front will need alignment cams. I will give an update tomorrow with alignment specs and what part numbers for the cam bolt kit(s).

Pics are not the best but I will post better pics later.

Car had 100 miles on it in this pic.

This is tonight, like I said I will post better pics tomorrow.

Last edited by fastls1inaz; 05-12-2010 at 11:37 PM.
Old 07-22-2010, 02:15 PM
Launching!

Few months later and no sag rides good.

Old 12-26-2010, 11:08 PM

I put those B & G lowering springs on and my rear tires are towing in at the top! Any suggestions? Did you have that problem??

Quick Reply: B&G Springs Installed Today.