Jannetty racing - more of the same garbage - Page 2 - LS1TECH - Camaro and Firebird Forum Discussion

Notices
Gen 5 Camaro Tuning, Diagnostics, Dyno results Tuning problems, solutions, dyno results for Gen 5 Camaro

Jannetty racing - more of the same garbage

Old 10-28-2018, 04:30 AM

Originally Posted by ajensen383 View Post
I know this thread is a few years old...but I was just wondering if anything has improved with Jannetty??

I do the mod work myself but once the mechanical work is done I have no way to drive or start the car as I do not have HP tuners or know anything about tuning with it.. Can someone recommend a GOOD tuner that can remote tune once I have everything ready to go?

What do you guys do when doing work yourself?? How do you get it running and driving...There are shops I can go to for a dyno tune, but how would I get it there?

Disclaimer- I had no idea Camaro5 was so political..Who else on that forum is protected by big brother, thats not good to deal with???
Dude go with Pat G in Texas he is the bomb.
Dude After like 2k with Local Arizona Tuners Nic D and Aaron Shwartz of "All-Out Tune"
I bit bullet and spent another 400 and WOW am I Happy. Car Idles smooth as glass with monstor cam and big cubes rebuild.
Old 10-28-2018, 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by CamanLS1 View Post
No, if you have an agreement with someone and pay them to fulfill that agreement, and the work is sub-par, I think its a responsibility to go on a warpath and bad mouth them, especially if they do nothing to try and make it right. Ive seen a couple shops lately getting too big for their britches and they are letting quality get over taken by quantity. That will sink a shop faster than anything. I dont care if its $500 project or a $20,000 project. All work should be treated equal at a shop and attention to detail should not be compromised. Main reason I do all my own work. I dont trust anyone.
Amen CamanLs1,
I did not cheap out on my build, New spool, rear end, new trans built to hilt, new engine big cubes best of everything
done by race shop. Everything arp makes in terms of hardware even front crank bolt.

When you get burned others have a right to know.....sort of like an ebay rating.
Two Bozo Arizona Tuners like Nic D and Aaron Shwartz took me for a ride. ive got thousands in tunes.
When they cant fix it you never hear from them again. They play blame game....ahh your convertor is bad
Your a/c compressor is bad your this and that is bad. Nic D forces you to use a cookie cutter shelf cam, Make appointments and get blown off.
In fact Aaron bad mouths Nic D so bad he says why would you give money to a guy that only provides an email address
Yet Aaron fails to call or text when he going to blow you off.....and make a post on facebook and they delete it.

And the clincher im into this with now 2 diff cams and 3 pcm's because they lock the pcms
Pat G tuned my cam of choice that Aaron swore he could tune, Nic D said it would not work.
Pat G did not say my Trans or my a/c compressor was bad.

Todays society is about greed and not willing to admit over their head....easier to blow you off then keep tryjng.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Jannetty racing - more of the same garbage

Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.

• Ask a Question
    Get answers from community experts
Question Title:
Description:
Your question will be posted in: