Gen 5 Camaro Tuning, Diagnostics, Dyno results Tuning problems, solutions, dyno results for Gen 5 Camaro

u0100 help with troubleshooting

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2018, 08:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default u0100 help with troubleshooting

hello, first post but i read a lot around here. so i bought and am driving around a 2011 Camaro 2SS ls3 stock with a Huron single turbo already tuned to 8 lbs of boost. so i decided to change plugs and wires, taking off a plug and the heat wrap on the headers just disintegrates...so, the project begins! i pull the headers and cross pipe and re-wrap them looking around the engine bay and reading around the internet, I thought it would be smart to throw in A.R.P. head studs and LS9 head gaskets. so i put it all back together and went to start it and notice my fuel tank is reading empty and i have 3/4 a tank of fuel then i get the code u0100. did a double check on all my grounds and connections and am not sure what i am missing? i had full battery power and now it seems to draw power fast every time i hit the starter. i never touched the wires to the starter. any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! thanks so much!!
Old 10-14-2018, 06:20 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

update its fixed i did it myself with some online guidence from you tube and a great forum called scannerdanner. this is where i got started

after watching these videos i whent to harbor freight and bought a wire tracer and i had a multimeter

and then i went here

https://www.scannerdanner.com/forum/...ing.html#23971

it is not as hard as many would think it just takes patients and attention to detail.