Gen 5 Racing Tech Heads, cam, valvetrain, short block discussion

My First Camaro Sighting (Short Video)

Search this Thread

Old 06-08-2009, 04:01 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default My First Camaro Sighting (Short Video)

Well, we were driving around the other day, and I had mentioned to my friend's, "I've yet to see a new Camaro, everyone I know has seen one except me."

Ten minutes later one drove by going in the opposite direction. Needless to say, we pulled a U-Turn of death and hauled *** in the little 4 banger Escape.

The video is only from a camera phone, but it's decent. Check it out, they look so much better on the road.

Can't hear too well, Bullet for my Valentine was blasting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfOVDoiPxzo

For some reason, in some of the pics I thought they looked alright, so/so. In person, they look freakin' amazing.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:03 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i got lucky on monday and saw one in the perfect place: down at the beach. was going the opposite way and by the time i noticed it only got a glimpse of the back end. my friend was driving and he's an idiot so we couldn't turn around, plus some hot girls in a toyota suv were eyeing us up so we had to slow down and deal with that

it (the car, not the girls) was yellow and the chrome taillight bezels made it look so much cooler. the 5th gen is starting to grow on me, but i still don't like the huge wheels, not my style.
Old 06-12-2009, 03:29 PM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It's really tough seeing videos and pictures of them around. I would really like to sell my car and get one, but being as young as I am it's impossible.
Old 06-12-2009, 10:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by 98 WS6
It's really tough seeing videos and pictures of them around. I would really like to sell my car and get one, but being as young as I am it's impossible.
I'm with ya there. I want one but heck I can't even afford a 4th gen Z28 yet

Quick Reply: My First Camaro Sighting (Short Video)