General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Whats up with GM and 6???

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 10:26 AM
10 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by aothepresident
Well actually GM's CEO Richard Wagoner was born in 1953 (1-9+5-3=-6). He grew up in Wilmington, Delaware and wore #6 for Wilmington's varsity basketball team. He also has 6 siblings (2 sisters and 4 brothers) and graduated from Duke with a 3.9 GPA (3-9=-6). Needless to say, his favorite number has always been 6. So, when he joined the GM team in 1977 (1-9+7+7=6), he pushed for a recurring theme for the number 6. It was his way of leaving his mark on GM forever.
Wow that is really interesting if that is true. If so I learned something today. Congats to me.
Old 02-21-2009, 01:20 PM
LS1Tech Administrator

Received 1,685 Likes on 1,207 Posts

Sorry guys, Rick Wagoner just contacted me and asked me to shut this down. This "6" business is a highly classified GM operation, and they can't have us discussing it on an open forum.

All I can tell you is, there's a HUGE thread about this in the admin section, and GM is planning something major around the number 6. Not only will it jump start the company and return them to being the largest corporation in the world, but it will fix the US economy virtually overnight. Stay tuned for big things! Meanwhile, just remember that every time you see the number 6...... GM is behind it.

BTW, here's a BIG hint...... C-A-M-A-R-O..... how many letters is that folks? SIX!