General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Got told AGAIN i was cheating because i used nitrous

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 11:01 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Nitrous, cheating. . . . . Ha, ha. . . .Who cares? It's not like there are guide lines for racing street cars. . .

He had bigger tires then mine. . . . Waaaaaaa.
Old 04-11-2009, 11:17 PM

My thought being, if you can beat him without the spray....then ebarrass him, tell him you want to do it again, and pull the bottle out and let him see you do it.
Old 04-12-2009, 02:12 AM
TECH Apprentice

what a *****....he's the one with the blower and pulley and he started it in the first place.. Run what you brung and suck it if you lost , as for the talking smack to your woman totally uncalled for, lucky all he lost was the race NICE KILL OP
Old 04-12-2009, 06:36 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

well if he wants to see cheating why dont you teach him a lesson and hustle him. Put another bottle in and hide it. Then drill out a 50 shot jet to a 125. Before the race pull the visable bottle, and show him your jet to verify that even if you wanted to spray more, all you could spray is a 50 shot.

after that commence the *** whooping. Then afterwards say something smart *** like "you dont want to see it on the bottle" haha.
Old 04-12-2009, 08:33 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Lying/not telling about 150 shot = Mis/Dis-information. A race is a race. Smack talking is for little girls.

Your car beat his car, that's all he needs to know.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:31 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I'd tell him literally to quit being a ***** and take the asswhuppin he was dealt. You might make it a point to say people who drive cars like us don't make excuses, i believe those are called "ricer excuses" haha. I don't know if he realizes but there's a lot of people who run blowers against "cheater juice" and call it ok. I know a guy who had an empty bottle with no lines or anything mounted in his spare tire well. He used to use that as a racing gimmick and tell guys he would pull his bottle to give them an edge, and they'd watch him take it out before races. If they weren't smart enough to check for solenoids and lines its their fault.
Old 04-12-2009, 09:55 PM
TECH Junkie

I'll be honest... i have no respect for nitrous users. Nothing against the person themselves... it's just that I don't believe in a true setup if the power is not always there. I mean, your bottle runs empty, then where are you? It's a great tool to use, if absolutely needed I guess. But the whole point is pride... and you can have a lot more pride if you have a major build under the hood than if you just went down the street and juiced up the bottle. Anybody can do that... just my .02 cents... nobody take it personally
Old 04-12-2009, 10:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Being from Houston, i assume that everybody is running nitrous, every single time.

I've lined up with beaters that I've run for ****'s and giggles that put on a hell of a floor show. They will be right next to me, the driver battling the wheel as torque steer tries to take them into the opposite lane. You can literally hear the transmission bang against the floor pan as it's shifts with ferocity never before experienced, and you can hear this horrible death wail from the engine. After the run, you'll hear the escaping hiss of steam from microscopic cracks in the head gasket and the car is missing, and then the driver will look at you and accuse you of running nitrous because "you kept up with him" and that it was supposed to be an all motor run.

Before the words are done echoing that's when the bottle they have crammed in the back next to the baby seat (not occupied) will break it's seal and shoot out through the back glass, sailing through the air like a miniature cruise missile and take out some Viper or Z06 that happens to be parked at the nearby Starbucks.

Oh, and did I mention that he has no insurance?
Old 04-12-2009, 10:15 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Soul TKR
I'll be honest... i have no respect for nitrous users. Nothing against the person themselves... it's just that I don't believe in a true setup if the power is not always there. I mean, your bottle runs empty, then where are you? It's a great tool to use, if absolutely needed I guess. But the whole point is pride... and you can have a lot more pride if you have a major build under the hood than if you just went down the street and juiced up the bottle. Anybody can do that... just my .02 cents... nobody take it personally
I used to feel the same way about FI. But you can see by my sig where that got me.
Old 04-12-2009, 10:46 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by vaticano
I used to feel the same way about FI. But you can see by my sig where that got me.
lol... yea but with FI, it's ALWAYS there... It's not like it's there one night, then the next day gone till you have time to run to the nitrous store...
Old 04-12-2009, 11:13 PM
Staging Lane

thats like a guy in a civic telling u that you got 4 extra cylinders so u won. know what your raceing and if u dont check dont cry about it if u lose.
Old 04-13-2009, 12:48 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

i dont lose respect for any party. This is a hobby, it is what we do. I love all kinds of fast cars. Ricers is a whole different story. But i dont think anyone should be looked down on for using one power adder or another. We are all here for the same thing
Old 04-13-2009, 01:06 AM
TECH Fanatic

i always say my car is stock. very seldom is a hood popped...
sandbagging name of the game.
RUN WHAT YA BRUNG AND HOPE YOU BROUGHT ENOUGH
Old 04-13-2009, 01:10 AM
TECH Resident

i agree
Originally Posted by Pharm0r
sounds liek somone is trying to get in your wife's pants.
Old 04-13-2009, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by LS1vazquez
Being from Houston, i assume that everybody is running nitrous, every single time.

I've lined up with beaters that I've run for ****'s and giggles that put on a hell of a floor show. They will be right next to me, the driver battling the wheel as torque steer tries to take them into the opposite lane. You can literally hear the transmission bang against the floor pan as it's shifts with ferocity never before experienced, and you can hear this horrible death wail from the engine. After the run, you'll hear the escaping hiss of steam from microscopic cracks in the head gasket and the car is missing, and then the driver will look at you and accuse you of running nitrous because "you kept up with him" and that it was supposed to be an all motor run.

Before the words are done echoing that's when the bottle they have crammed in the back next to the baby seat (not occupied) will break it's seal and shoot out through the back glass, sailing through the air like a miniature cruise missile and take out some Viper or Z06 that happens to be parked at the nearby Starbucks.

Oh, and did I mention that he has no insurance?
This sounds like it could be one hell of a story...
Old 04-13-2009, 01:05 PM
11 Second Club

Thats what he gets for mouthing!
Old 04-13-2009, 01:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

only if you lie about it.....
Old 04-13-2009, 02:58 PM
On The Tree

all in all he a sore loser, play his game and your juat as bad. Tell him to suck a nut, and learn that all is fair in love and war.
Old 04-14-2009, 10:27 AM
TECH Resident

Do you know who complains about nitrous? The loser.
Old 04-14-2009, 12:44 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by PhantomR/T
Do you know who complains about nitrous? The loser.