General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Anyone out there price match on performance parts?

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2009, 06:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes, Canada customs charges me thru the *** for anything I buy from the USA, anything, especially higher priced items. Since my cousin is coming up anyways, and can see summit from her house that's gonna be the best for me, otherwise Im paying over 150 bucks to have it shipped to my door from anywhere else in the states.
Old 05-06-2009, 08:30 AM
11 Second Club

Having your cousin pick it up for you will be your best bet. Since she is heading up there anyways, why not save that money. It's the laws in Canada, that make it a pain in the *** to ship stuff in and out...
By the way, Had no idea there was another Striker here. lol
Old 05-06-2009, 08:33 AM
Banned

Problem is, Summit is out of stock. You should use Jegs price match to get the cost down and get it shipped to your cousins house, then she can take it with her.
Old 05-06-2009, 09:05 AM
TECH Fanatic

Haha, yeah I saw your name a lil while ago. Its my user name for everything!

I might have to do that. Im gonna see if jeggs would ship it for free to OH. Question for you guys in the states- would she be charged any fees at all once the package from jeggs arrives at her door step? Up here in Canada, we still get charged from the delivery man on all sort of things.
Old 05-06-2009, 11:01 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Striker
would she be charged any fees at all once the package from jeggs arrives at her door step?
LOL no, Around here if the package is light enough I think they just throw it out the truck and aim for the house.
Seriously, I've watched them run up to the house, lay the package down and run back to the truck.
They don't charge anything.
Old 05-06-2009, 01:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 2002CAMAROSSLS1T56
LOL no, Around here if the package is light enough I think they just throw it out the truck and aim for the house.
Seriously, I've watched them run up to the house, lay the package down and run back to the truck.
They don't charge anything.
Im gonna have to make sure she's home lol. She lives in a crappy neighbourhood and id hate to see them leave the box just sitting on her door step and get taken away in ten minutes.