General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

will you guys help me going by my pics?

Search this Thread

Old 05-14-2009, 06:05 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will you guys help me going by my pics?

I am going to take pics of my totalled formula finally, and mainly, my question is:

1.) is the bent frame beyond repair? the drivers side side rail is bent pretty good, i will take pictures.

2.) should i sell the internals and suck to buy new ls1 or salvage the internals into a donor car?

ALSO will someone tell me hopw to post pictures in the most easiest way for viewers?

thanks
Old 05-14-2009, 06:29 PM
12 Second Club

Received 561 Likes on 445 Posts

Join a site like photobucket or imageshack, upload the pics to there and then cut and paste the links into a message here. Simple as that.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:33 PM
Staging Lane

no one will be able to tell you if the frame or unibody is bent by looking at pics you need to but the car in the air and x it out.
Old 05-15-2009, 08:31 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by SOLO Z
no one will be able to tell you if the frame or unibody is bent by looking at pics you need to but the car in the air and x it out.
Agree..
You need to take it to a Body Shop. They will be able to tell you if it's repairable...My trucks frame was bent pretty bad when my wife hit a tree (long story). The insurance said it was totaled and not repairable. But it got towed to a good body shop and they were able to fix it...
Good as new