General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

30th edition trans am ws6

Search this Thread

Old 08-21-2009 | 10:21 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Default 30th edition trans am ws6

just ran across one of these that has been wrecked. asking 5000 for it and it is missing most of front end and rear bumper and glass so needs probly a good 4 grand of work and it has 128,000 miles. wondering if it is worth the money to save? o and its a 6spd.
Old 08-21-2009 | 02:12 PM
Launching!

I own a 30th and really do like the car. It is different and it stands out a little. Somedays I wish I would have just bought a regular TA bc then I would not feel as bad about changing the wheels, adding a CETA, and modding it. I still mod the car but I in your case I think you should just buy a different car with less miles that already has mods performed for the amount you are going to put into this car to fix it. There are good deals out there and I really wish I would have checked around before scooping up a 30th.

Also you ask if its worth the money to save? No, the car is wrecked and there are ones with less than 10k miles...heck less than 1k miles that will be the collectables/ valued. If you could get the car for 1-2k then fix it, you may have a deal worth looking into.

Hope this helps.
Old 08-25-2009 | 04:11 PM
NKAWTG...N

NEW FORUM - What is it Worth? Vehicle pricing questions

Please read the stickies.