General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Thanks you all Tech members!!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-26-2010, 05:02 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Thanks you all Tech members!!!

Hey guys just wanted to take a minute to say thank you! The thank you is because after being a member on here for as long as I have I can say that the people on this site and simaler LS1 and F-body sites are the most knowledgable automotive enthusiast's around..... Minus me for my CRAPPY spelling......... Any way I am on several other forums including, Mustang forums, and Lancer forums. I gotta say, those guys are a bunch of morons. Especialy on the Lancer forums. My Fiance has a 09 Lancer ES Sport and I want to trick it out for her and any time I try to get any kind of info from that site its like finding a needle in a hay stack! Damn near impossible, including some of there sponsers. I've gotten better information from snot nosed kids at Auto Zone and Napa then these so called "professionals". On Ls1tech its way different. The sponsers are helpfull and know what there talking about and the members have helped me out with some technical situations that even the dealer ships around here had no clue about. I think its got to do with the average age on those forums is like 16-17. Any way, Thanks for knowing what your doing and being for the most part a group full of mature adults.