General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

ls1 help please

Search this Thread

Old 04-23-2010, 12:21 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ls1 help please

ok i just did a 98 trans am swap to a 93 camaro everything went good everything works fine butttt.... now the car wont keep running the speedo doesnt work only the volt meter thats normal. i dont have all the o2 sensors hooked up yet i bypassed the fuel pump relay because i couldnt get the fuel enable to work so i just found out wen i bypassed the vats pellet wires with the resistor i found out that the car turns over and starts for 3 seconds about and shuts off with the resistor hooked up or unhooked and now im totally lost i dont know where to start figuring this out im in desperate need for some help everything looks like it should be fuses are all good so far i dont have the plug for the inside of the air box cant remember what its called i need some help anything is possible please help.....if this is in the wrong place to post sorry lead me in the right direction please thanks

Last edited by schottracer; 04-23-2010 at 12:23 PM. Reason: if post is in the wrong place
Old 04-23-2010, 01:47 PM
Staging Lane

Are u ******* kidding me? I don't even know what to reply? Please repost this so I cN understand.. I'm so lost.. Somthing about vats and bypassing the fuel pump?
Old 04-26-2010, 02:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

try posting this up legibly in the maintenance and repairs section for one. secondly, if you have any of the front O2s out your car is gonna run like ****.