General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Anyone seen the LS2 motorcycle?

Search this Thread

Old 08-12-2010, 12:25 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone seen the LS2 motorcycle?

I have been an avid biker for about 20 years, mainly sportbikes, but now I have a sportbike and a Harley. My Harley is a Vrod, so that is more along the sportbike side, at least when your talkin Harleys it is. I sold my LS1 Trans Am about a year ago, but still check the forum from time to time here to see whats new. Anyway, upon searching ebay recently lookin for bike stuff I found something I thought I would post on the forum here. This company "Boss Hoss" creator of some god awful looking motorcycles that I dont know how you could possibly take a corner on, makes one using an LS2 Corvette motor. I thought in the ad it said it makes something in the neighborhood of 500 HP so its obviously had some internals mods to it. Thats really crazy as the bike doesnt look like it is made to handle at all, but sorta cool too. As I have seen these bikes before with older small block chevys looking like something that needs bullhorns on the handlebars, but never would of thought to see one modernized with a LS2 motor in it. These bikes must have some following as they have bids $$$ on Ebay. I just really dont see the point of them, unless your Paul Bunyan lookin to go out on cruise night, heck that should haul Paul Bunyan and Mrs. Bunyan too.
Old 08-12-2010, 05:48 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

uh bad ***, 500hp on a bike...i want one
Old 08-12-2010, 07:29 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

dumb. it completely poinless besides "bragging" rights.