General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

Anyone have any pics of a bgm vert?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2010 | 06:07 PM
Staging Lane

Default Anyone have any pics of a bgm vert?

I have searched and searched the internet for some time and have only been able to find a picture of one other bgm vert besides mine it was a 99 with a black top (mine has a tan top). I know they only made 63 of them in 98 so it's a long shot. But anyone haveone/pics of one? Thanks
Old 10-21-2010 | 09:31 AM
11 Second Club

I remember seeing a pic of one on fquick awhile back, couldn't tell you if it was still on there or not though. Post pics of yours, is it a 98 or 99? Can't imagine there are too many of either year, considering the small number of that color in 98 and the short production run in 99. I also saw a vert for sale awhile back but couldn't tell if it was BGM or Mystic Teal since I didn't get a good look at it.
Old 10-21-2010 | 02:40 PM
TECH Fanatic

Its not a Camaro, but it is a BGC Convertible F-body that my wife and I test drove this past Summer.

It would sitting our shop right now if the seller would have been willing to negotiate.

Its a beautiful color and even more so in person...

Anyone have any pics of a bgm vert?-99-bgc-conv.jpg

Anyone have any pics of a bgm vert?-top-up.jpg
Old 10-22-2010 | 08:48 PM
Staging Lane

Well I was able to find the one on fquick and got to see what my car would look like with Z-r1's. I think my car would look great with them I'd get the chrome ones though. I am currently out in south carolina without my car but will be back on halloween and will post pics when I get back. Mumbles to bad you couldn't strike a deal on that vert looked nice. Thanks green for leading me to the one on fqucik. I see you are in NW Indiana I will be moveing to Schaumburg IL in Dec (i'm sure you know where that is). If there is a F-body club up there I'd love to join let me know. Thanks
Old 10-24-2010 | 01:16 PM
11 Second Club

I just spent the weekend in Schaumburg last week. There are plenty of fbodys and LS cars running around the Chicago area, not sure about any clubs but i'm sure you can find somethine.
Old 11-07-2010 | 05:01 PM
Staging Lane

Well here is the pics I should have started this thread with.
Attached Thumbnails Anyone have any pics of a bgm vert?-img_2905.jpg   Anyone have any pics of a bgm vert?-img_2906.jpg   Anyone have any pics of a bgm vert?-img_2907.jpg   Anyone have any pics of a bgm vert?-img_2908.jpg