General LSX Automobile Discussion Non-technical LSX related topics.

3 LS1 F-Bodies, One must go. Opinions Please.

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2012, 05:12 PM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

J say sell one of the TAs, why have two bat mobiles?
Old 01-27-2012, 05:55 PM
11 Second Club

This one is easy. Put the Z28 as close to stock with whatever parts you already have. If you can get stock parts for cheap to replace its performance parts then definitely do so. Sell the Camaro. Decide which of your remaining parts you need for your plans and then sell the rest of your extras. You will probably get enough $$$ out of all the stuff you don't need to build the cars the way you want them.
I'm afraid that sinking money into parts for the Z before you sell it will be a losing proposition. Time invested should be considered too.
If it were me, I'd wanna be wrenching on the cars that are staying.
Bye bye Camaro, Hello his and hers Trans Ams
Maybe I'm stingy, but I'd also have to find a way to make sure I got the WS6. Maybe this would work. "Well, Baby, I wanted you to have the WS6 but now that I see how fast it is with all that boost, I'm just so worried that you will get hurt. How about I drive it and I'll get you a Ram air hood for the Trans Am?" LOL
Sad thing is... I probably really would pull that one on her, no joke.
How lucky is she? lol
Attached Thumbnails 3 LS1 F-Bodies, One must go.  Opinions Please.-myjenny.jpg  
Old 01-27-2012, 08:54 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by 703crewchief
I like the sound of that! I have two people to please though, also she likes to pick up the kids sometimes in her T/A and a Vette can't fit two kids.
Although, I do specifically remember being four years old and riding in the hatch of my dad's vette with my mom holding my baby sister in the passenger seat. Probably wouldn't fly nowadays though.
My dad had a c5 13 or 14 years ago and him, my 2 brothers, and I would go to the local car show in it. 2 of us 5 year olds in the hatch area, haha. I will never forget that.